Thursday, November 03, 2005

went party with my dao tao no.1

Just now last mins went Double O
with my "dao tao no.1 kathy" is a ladies nite....
Saw many fren there too... But the nite was so pack....haiz...
and the music there was F++King boring...
SO we went off very early for our supper & some chat too...haha...
Jus reach home awhile....
so long never meet my dao tao no.1 really miss her alot...haha..
not forget i also miss my dao tao no.2 "JOYCE" where have u been i miss you too..heehee..


I been so busy....
i need to miss & love so many people..
and keep looking for beautiful people around me....
but there is still some EVIL people around me too...
"u all should know who i mean"...haha..
he said i'm just acting busy...
anyway...is ok for me!! cos i hack care...
Nevermind i forgive and forget!!!

No comments: