Sunday, December 11, 2005

High high high

I'm still super high!!!
MayDay Concert was best...everbody was damn High...
and our seat view best!!!
also I Didn't know that my cousin & his gf was so ON!! haha...
Hope they enjoy too..

and also not forget to thanks joyce 的大姐 ..cos she come fetch us...heehee..
if not by the time we reach home dun know wat time lol....

then we went 85 market ,to eat bak chor mee and of cos we waited for ard 20-30mins for 2 bowl...the 2 of us almost goin to give up...cos we're so sleepy...and tired...while waiting my Hand and Leg start ache.. haha.. maybe jus now jump too much..

PIC in the concert!!!

1) before the concert start....



ME & joyce..

2) the funny couple for the nite...

My cousin [[wei]] & his gf [[alieen]]


3) SEE the stage is so near from our seat...

ME...

4) before the concert start... one more pic pic..

me again!!!


5)




6)



7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

AFter so many hours ... getting so high at the concert now is time for some drink..... heehee... where we get the drink from...haha.. shhh...shhh ^.^

No comments: