Friday, December 23, 2005

OUR Dao Tao's Xmas Dinner..

Last nite, met up with Kathy and Joyce for our Dao Tao's Xmas Dinner... & also we exchange our Xmas Presents !!!
Thanks Kat, For that Shorts.. but i haven try.. haha!! but the bolster i aready hug it last nite... "so touching" lei cos u noe tat i no need to hug anyone else...haha... Thanks... ^.^"

And also Thanks joyce for the 2 Lip Shine... well is my mouth very Big... cos when am i goin to finish this 2 lip shine...hahaha...
Nowaday less clubbing..
and comin to be busy with my CNY Business... when i can use it.... :X

Yea Man... of cos we had Our 2nd round at Partyworld ..
we had lots fun there...
we had OUR Hokkien Songs contest.
GUESS?? Who's the Winner, as usual, is ME... ^.^

Ya lor... i love to sing hokkien song....
i've been train by MY MUM... ok so dun play play hor....

AND also someone was sing halfway..then 'Power-failure'.. i only can remember she took out her mini tourchlight and shout... SOS!!! for help!!! No one answer her at all.... hahaha....

Very very Tired Lei, WE start singing fm: 10pm till 2plus... it's real fun.

show some pic taken last nite.... There are lots of post by the 3 of us... haha...

Below is all kind of Posing in the KTV room :
Our BUTTER PRAWNs.....
Wat she doing?? making advertising?? ".
Omg??? wat the hell she's doing??
Me!!!
me & kat...
Wat is she doing?? wat happen???
heehee... ^0^"
OMG!!!! So sexy..... :P
Yes!!! i like this pic....
Me again...
Joyce and yellow..
"JOYCE JOYCE"
I love this pic... they're moi DAO TAO's
we're Busy cooking...
yes, is me again!!!
Joyce and me again...
kathy and me again...
Here's my X'mas bolster...
WE're Dao Tao's
WHO am I ???
ME...

No comments: