Thursday, December 29, 2005

Mos lastnite...

  • The Q super LONG long long
  • System super good
  • Place super BIG
  • Music Super sucks
  • Guys there super f**k up
  • Toilet super BIG

So sian lastnite went MOS with some of my sec school fren, saw wen fang there too .... I think Mos SO SO only, Not really nice...

CB kana disturb by a guy name J***** cb he try to funny with me and bi.... wtf man, Hey r u tryin to pick up us.... he had a fucking hand, try to touch us... nbcb.... u think we're 1st time go club itzi.... nbcb %^&*(90/*-!+$^

humph... dun let me see u again

pls.... i thot mos are for those are high class people go wan... but i'm WRONG..... they're many evil people's there too...

also saw mr git there too...

after mos kana force and drag to devil's Nabay...

lucky i very clever want after reach devil awhile i run away... w/out telling them hahaha....

hur hur hur hur ".

some pic taken outside mos....

CCSS Group foto.....

Me and bi

me & Kenny

me & ah ben

They're somemore foto haven upload waitin for APPLE to send me...

Fri mayb going double o with kathy cos fren bday....

No comments: