Sunday, December 25, 2005

This Xmas eve no party for me


This Xmas eve no party for me.... haha... i'm tired to go party...
i spend my whole afternoon baking cookies heehee... my relative they're having a party at Some where jurong,By giving the Christmas party a miss, i'd be missing the chance to see the Star Idol, Kang Cheng Xi, in person. Haiz. Oh that's because he's somehow related to me. As in, he's one of my distant cousin (: Lol, but i don't remember seeing him before! Nevermind with that.

i better stay at home make my cookies and some agar agar ( tomolo goin joyce fren Rennie's House ) ... then nite time meeting my cousin we went fisherman for some Drinks... this X'mas abit boring... maybe we're getting tired of party that why we choice to go fisherman... so the nite only me and my cousin and of cos my Dao Tao NO.2....Joyce Joyce is joining us too.... the three of us play Chua Dai Di for almost 2.1/2 hour...... Omg!!! they went toliet someone black out !! she scared my cousin.... haha...

tomolo going joyce frens hse for they're xmas party......

some pic taken b4 someone black out :

Joyce joyce

Here'r goes Yellow... Yeah!!!!

My cousin Ying

Me...

Ying and Xin

My Dao tao JOYCE

No comments: