Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Let do some Recap For Year 2005

Looking back in year 2005...
What i've did & done!!
what i get & lose!!
For the first half of the year, i waste my time goin clubbing. Almost every Sat goin to Double O .. ya, at there i met Kathy and Him
.

and from there start we start Our DAO TAO'S Relationship.....
ya Dao Tao No.1 = Kathy, Dao Tao No.2 Joyce.
oh ya we began our some call "underground relationship"... haha...
and almost every week we meet up at Breeko...

This year,
i gain and lose ...
& i noe, who are my true friends who will be there for me when I'm really down. Give me a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on, they always there give me all they're Support & cheer me up.


Thanks Dao Tao's & cousin & frens...Thats what friends are for.

Bad thing for the year is : Getting tired and sick of my job, but I really dun noe wat my future is... if I carry on staying here. . i will kana bully by that SHANGHAI Doll... *sigh* TSK TSK.....

i learned lesson in my life. but I always make mistakes... but wat i learn this year is ,
we still have to go on.. whatever things had happen in our life's .... no matter what we Can't make a U-turn anymore... so we need to carry on our way....
i dun Trust Love anymore....
Giving Up hope.....
Or maybe my fate is still on the way... Hahaha..
Few more days to go...
we're goin to end 2005 year....
Start A new Year....
hopes everyone and everything goes well...

No comments: