Saturday, December 24, 2005

Loyang and Bak chor mee

Earlier meet Joyce joyce at bedok... wahaha!!! is a last mins date wow...
Luckly got Da shu... if not i also dun know how i'm going to bring that 25 packet of CoOkiEs powder home... *Sad*
when Dashu reach, he & Joyce , they say they'll help me bring the powder to cab for me....
haha, u noe wat i say... ok lol!! then i'll call my Dao Tao Kathy... I'll tel her , the both of u bully me....
hahaha...
i know they're joking with me... cos they're nice people... they wont treat me like this want...
After they send me home.... At msn i also dun who jio ... go loyang...
i say anything... (( i think is joyce lah... cos she miss me again.....hahaha))
Then they came fetch me then we went to yishun to fetch kathy... then all the way to loyang.....
ok time for pray pray...
Cause i'm not doing very well...
My everything goes BAD....
so pray to wish everything will goes WELL...
After loyang... of cos our Ms Kathy Are Hungry... so we went 85 market for supper , me and kathy each have a bowl of Bak chor mee....
haiz.... X'mas Eve... No plan!!!
Maybe afternoon staying at home make some cookies!!!
Still have to go work later... ok it's time for me to go bed lol.....
GOOD NITE!!!!

No comments: