Monday, December 25, 2006

Heavy raining...

So cancel our KL trip.... sian...
means i have to stay in town for x'mas... but prog started from
Fri nite - D&D raffles hotel,then i win a draw of price 19th S$100 taka Voucher,out of 65 price lol, actually not bad also...but i am hoping for 2nd price NEC lappy & 1st is japan trip(if u dun wan to go japan can exchange of CASH S$1500 leh )
after D&D i am a bit high liao becos of the wine & the beer..
my Colleague keep asking me bottom up... haha
and somemore we had a very FULL dinner...

Thanks Dao Tao's Joyce came to fetch me , then went down to vivo.. very surprise saw someone there... Is loti la...hahaha.. went there for movie , "Curse Of the Golden Flower" It's so complicated as in the affairs... Other than that,wahahah 元杰 looks so FUNNY in the movie... Really funny lo...Hahahahah... make me laugh all the way.. poor me... i was standing and i dun feel any loneliness at all cos i kn0w dao tao JOYCE will be here for me... when i am alone... she know how i feel... althought i know she didnt want to say me so much... cos i wont listen to her..
After movie saw loti again...
Everyone start cursing the curse of the golden flower.
1/5 pop-corn
Went supper...
food taken on our supper that nite...
yummy yummy...
then sat....
went 97 with jessie they all... after 97 drop down to central mall...
pic taken before going 97
my blink blink eye....
hahah becos of my blink blink eye, i am late for 1 hour...
sorry gals.... hahaha
pic after everyone is high high high... hahaha
cheeky ah rui & me..... we're goin to gone soon....
after 97 went down to momo meet up with some old & new fren... hahaha before head down to momo angry thing happen. joyce lost her Phone... bloody angry lor....
im so sorry she cried... i think she's heart pain about the contact number....
and on the way to momo i think i keep on *(#)$&%%#(#*#& that person who stolen her phone... that day party till morning.... when we hear the bird start singing.... hahahha...
so our x'mas was a normal one... me & joyce.... counting down together... last year we also count down together.... Went to a KTV pub... and we home sweet home early that nite...
oh ya.. saw james there too.. and also li zhen join us that nite too... hahaha
ok.. at last i have finish my this blog... being so busy & tired...
lazy to blog... hahaha

No comments: