Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oh ya my sat..

I had a super busy sat....
firstly... joyce come over to my hse and fetch me.. then after went down yishun to fetch kathy... then we head to town... Joyce is still very Blur after the Opt.. she's haven wake up!!!!! arghhhh!!!
luckly i sit in front the car.... if not we three dao tao dun noe go where liao.... she keep so close to the car infornt... nvm... after she when to the clinic for some check up...& we head down to Toa payoh... for our lunch.. haha.. after eating we went down to katong for some KTV session... haven finish yet lor... after joyce sending MR chua & MRS chua back to toa payoh again.. we head back to tampines again... then pick up her fren liao.. send me over to bedok to meet "BATman James" then me n james n one of his fren went dargonfly meet Lizhen awhile then head down to MOS as ah soon , ham, hui they all r over there... did drink much lol... but suddenly i feel myself goin to black out & i asked lizhen let go home... heng ar.. i push myself to walk slowly out!!! if not i am goin to Faint in MOS !!!! after awhile resting at MAC.... and also my supper at mac with lizhen... haha..
Some pic on sat :

No comments: