Monday, December 04, 2006

IT show...

On my sunday ,
went IT show with darling jamie....


before go in the IT show...
Went makan with darling & fren @ Singapore Expo...
darling treat me this!!!! she's so sweet!!! hahhaaa


And i got myself a few new toy.....

My new 4GB ZEN Neeon 2
My new 1GB thumb drive
And also i got myself another 1GB mini SD card....
This r all my late bday & early X'mas present from myself...
remember last year i got myself a white nano ipod... but my nano spoil liao... haha
& i am almost broke again!!!


Just nice now is time for me to on diet again...
cos i feel i am very FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT now....
Arggghhh!!!!
being eating lots of chocolate , lots of Ben & Jerry, lots of tibits, lots of thing.......
god save me!!! i want to slim down again...
can I ? haha

No comments: