Sunday, December 31, 2006

REcap for 2006

1 more day to go...
2007 is coming...
Time to do some recap for the YEAR 2006...
ok fine...
2006

I did many planning for myself...



1) Change my Job...
quit that kaki bukit BSBH job which i being working for 6Yrs....
lucky i get a new JOB from a few interview...

2) Plan to take up some class... ( still in half-way )

3) Start on my driving licence ( still on the way )

4) Start to plan with some saving & investment things for my future use...

5) In Friendship... build up a very close relationship with joyce & jamie..

Cant live my life without them... hahah

6) In relationship ( i am still a BIG failure ) with the complicated thing.. but nvm.. let's nature work ba... no time to think so much also lol...


Time really past....

It was just like starting of the year only...
yet people change, thing change, everything change change....
haiz...
getting older....

Wat is my future ? no ideal....
Who i am goin to met again...
I tel myself... I'm tired.... real tired...

I wont keep my option open.... as one of my fren keep saying, why dun u keep ur option open... maybe u will met someone better... but problem is I AM very Stubborn with this.... people know me well will know which type of person i am...



and some words which my that guy fren had said really hurtS me so deep!!!
( u know who the f**k u r)
( Why u put words in other people mouth )
( somemore he's ur best Brother le ? )
and also i dun noe who to trust & who to believe...


FOR coming 2007
I dun have any resolutions yet.
everything still very blur for me....
i have to make myself WAKE UP!!!! YELLOW!!!

No comments: