Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm so SAD... i cant !!!

Family trip....
haiz... i cant go... i am so jealous man....
If i am not wrong, all my auntie and cousin are at shanghai now (it's cold over there)
They're flight is on 2 dec 2am... So fri after work i reach home... everyone is at my granny hse... waiting..waiting..waiting.. for the time to go airport...

Something just suddenly come into my mind....
I asked xiao yi.

xin : r u bring your laptop to china ?
xiao yi : YES !!
xin : huh ? nb sian 1/2 liao.... u where got time surf net leh?
xiao yi : I need to do something....
xin : haiz... sian... i am goin mad liao la.. u all not around.. no laptop.... or xiao yi can u pack me in ur bag... bring me over tooo... hahaha... i also want to go leh...
xiao yi : that time ask u go... u say cannot..
xin : how to go... month end leh... me & ying both cant go lor... because closing of A/C leh... next time can u all please think about me and ying 1st lah...

No comments: