Friday, December 22, 2006

weekly prog

Tue - meet Evo 9 went east coast for waffle and dinner around 9 plus 10... it's still raining Heavy outside... but we still go out.... hahhaa.. after waffle went mustafa... almost faint there... thot raining shouldnt be so many people there.. but WRONG... there are so many many people there...

pic on my waffles.... is time three favor... haha ( i am goin for 4 favor next time)
waffles was nice... but ice-cream.... i STILL love BEN & JERRY...















Thur - Dao Tao'S X'mas Dinner.. this year was abit bored... maybe becos of me mood... sianz.. but we still have our FULL dinner at tao payoh... but i miss last yr.. this yr after dinner everyone went home... haiz... sighs... (If we went other place after ytd dinner I WONT see him)
but i love the present my Tao dao's get for me..... thanks ger... i love you all... hahaha
oh ya... both of them got take pic.... but me... no pic pls... haha no mood for pic.. but i took wat i had ate....


My Dao Tao no.1

My Dao Tao no.2



Suddenly i miss my Darling Jamie so much........ Where she goes.... I miss her so.... haha, i miss her X'mas present too... hmm.. she will be back on next tue... oh ya, Gallen remember my Donut hor..... heehee

BTW THis morning ate this....

Mum asked me to eat... cos today the "dong zi" day... after eating this u'll get one year older again... sighs....

Tonite Company D&D ... I wearing retro.... AH go go.... haha....

after dinner.. hmm.. where to go le...

No comments: