Sunday, September 18, 2005

i win the bet!!!! yeah!!!

Tonite thot of goin zouk but end up...
Go momo with....Lai xiang , Ah Bi, Hui, Ming, Soon,ying chew,
JJ, Kai Qiang & Kelvin...
After that we went supper @ sultan...
Free supper... cos they bet match with me then they lose..haha... and one of them have to call me Ta Jie for a month...hahaha... another one have treat us supper...haha...

cha 0-2 che...yeah..

But we have lots fun while watching the match too...

After supper, me and bi went o bar look for APPLE...tat fu*king door bitch..she is BITCH!! ccb knn !#$%^& ... dun say liao say i damn hot.. then we went DEVILS...haha so happening... and now jus reach home for awhile only.....

FuNny things for tonite is :
me,ah bi and apple wearing the same color cloth..
and me & ah bi r same lor..cos wat we seeing
and wat we thinking are the same all the time.... haha

and one old uncle at momo treat us drink..too bad i cant drink.. haha..



HaPpy thing for tonite is :
Ming and hui lose the match....haha
** anyway thank you very much, guo hui for tat supper....

**ming remember next time when u saw me, wat must u call..hahaha

i'm so tired now..but just cant sleep...

I Dont know wat my mind thinking also..

haiz.....haiz...sighs...sian..f**k up....

No comments: