Monday, September 12, 2005

went supper wif t2

Just now went supper wif T2.....
But i onli had a cup of ice miklo
& he had 2pcs cheese prata with mushroom..
& a cup of ice miklo too.... haha...
Than we tok tok for awhile, after tat he send me
home sweet home....
T2 is my sec sch classmate,
in class he use to sit beside me
bully me ( p*** my shou mao haha )
copy my math and i'll copy his english too..
over all his a nice guy...
but HE..
alway like to say all his sec gals fren look like ah lian...
but i know he never mean it want lah..
he was just joking...
and when he call me,
on the phone he'll start scolding me @#$*^%^&*(
anyway i knw he's jokin..
Sianz arh...Tomolo monday blue again...arh
...sianz...big time again....
i'm tired now but jus dun feel going bed so soon....
i haven been sleeping well at all...
Everyday only sleep a few hour...
Maybe i am too stress at work...arhh...
Anyone can help me....
i going to break down soon... =x
sometime i have some weird weird feeling...

1 comment: