Thursday, September 22, 2005

love...

Have you ever fallen in and out of love?
I don't actually remember where I read it,since I have pretty bad memory...but I read something about love knowing only two words : "you" and "forever".And I find it true.Love is a very complicated word,complex and one of the things in life that're difficult to understand.And that,what I read,just made it all simple.And it taught me to be more careful with those "three small words".
I don't think it's ever possible to love someone then not love them anymore.When I think of my exes,and how much I told them I loved them,then what I would say now is "I lied" since I don't feel that emotion for them anymore.So what was it all?That,I do not know.Perhaps it was all just an immature game that everyone gets to play with other people.Or a pretty illusion.The world is full of them after all.I never broke up with any of them for no good reason whatsoever such as them not arriving at a certain place on time or not calling up when they said they would...that's just plain immature.So one thing's for sure,I gave it all my best.At least I tried.And I can only hope they know that.
Back to topic,one can't love someone then just wake up one day and say "hey!I don't love him/her anymore!Whoopee!" that's pretty sad...not to mention quite shallow...perhaps they were on some sort of drug the night before...Or on it all along til the night before... :P
I know for certain,that someone I love,and really do,I would love for as long as there is still such a thing in me.Until my last breath.And if I could still love beyond that,I know that I would still love them then.Whatever happens,whatever road we take,wherever our lives lead us,apart or together,disappeared completely or constantly present until the end,I wouldn't love them any less,if not more.

No comments: