Friday, September 02, 2005

today meetin joyce...we're goin to town this afternoon

We @ far east KFC outside...
  • After our lunch...
  • After this is shopping time...
  • Than show time....
  • After show SUPPER time...

This afternoon take half day leave , mit joyce and we went town to shopping.. shopping again...
wa kaoz...I spend money again...Just cant control myself...
Now my pocket have BIG hole liao...
I bought 6 new shoes aday... no lah..
Actually bought 2 is for my ma de(but mum only can wear 1 than another 1 was too small so give it to ah ma,bcos my mum leg so fat "pig leg" haha), & 1 is for my ah ma and myself of cos 3 lor.. haha.. and along come along with a white colour bag too... ",

HERE's one of my new shoes....

I'm wearing on that day lor..

nice right!!!


Today went to watch Super Star final "Live" at indoor stadium , I'm so touch... when i hear Wei Lian singing that 寮靛�稿�� song and the last song... i feel lik crying out..but joyce ask me to control... haha... So she Stopped for crying... haha =x

Everyone was wearing red and blue... for me and joyce we're wearing white...cause is for JJ..

  • Support Kelly = RED
  • Support Kelvin aka Wei Lian = BLUE
  • So Support JJ = White =S

Actually we went there is to Support JJ.... hahaha... Then Somemore is F.O.C ( free of charge) Best view Best sit... wahahaha... and saw ome monster there also... => haha..

after show time we went supper me and joyce we went geylang 娌规�″ぇ��� for our supper, but actually was our dinner too but we eat at supper time...wahahahaha... than her boy come fetch her home , of cos got send me home too.... Joyce thanks your Der hor... for sending me home....

hahah...

Very enjoy today.. But tomolo got to be more stressful Again and again... =x

2 comments:

BluRYuNz said...

Welcome...Haha... Looking forward to Mayday's Concert in December!!! Yeah!!

Kelly aka Yellow aka Ah fat said...

Yea man... Mayday's concert.... coming soon... yea...