Saturday, September 03, 2005

tonite meetin my 2 dao tao

Today have a meeting at office till 7.30pm plus... After the meeting then went bugis to meet mine 2 dao tao ((Kathy & Joyce)) , then we went to breko.. OUR doo too club....but this NO Beer for me...only ice-Coco , so have some drink till 11.30plus, thot of taking cab home but no cab...so take train home...Now just reach home...So update my blog....
Today many of my frens, auntie, and cousin called me asked me tonite any prog or going anywhere or wan to go out...but i'm so tired dun feel like going anywhere...Cos since afternoon i having meeting all the way till 7.30pm plus.... so i choice to meet my two dao tao....heehee...
And i Cant sleep now..... I'm tired but just cant sleep!!!!
every nite i'll get to my bed very late...i also dun know
why????

why????
why????
why????
WHAT HAPPEN TO ME???
Am I too Stress or WHAT!!!

No comments: