Tuesday, September 27, 2005

weddin dinner....

Just now went for a wedding with my mum , ah ma, and all my auntie and my cousin,

AT Marina Mandarin, one of my cousin WEDDING....
than my mum cousin , i think we should call them ah yee and ah gu..ba..

GUESS :What the 1st thing they ask me...
When going to be urs turn... haha..

My reply : U have wait for many more year ba...
They ask : U got bf ?
My reply : No.. nobody want me.. ". haha..
They Say : U better dont choice too much...
Cos we're waiting for urs turn....

Joke for the nitez.....
my cousin bi, she ask her sis something funny,
tats make me and her sis ..luff till our head off...hahaha

Q : Is that orange guy her new bf????
Ans : Er....He was.... actually her brother lei...

then the three of us luff till siao...and everyone was looking at us...
Three of us is wearing black dress somemore....haha

here's one of my pic...taken jus now...

No comments: