Friday, October 07, 2005

at town

Today I'm in a supper GOOD mood....la..la..la...
go Work wear nice nice pretty pretty cos i have date with my two dao tao....

Dao tao no.2 say i wear so lady...shy... hahaha

Anyway, i use to be want is you dont know only..haha...
met up with Kat and Joyce for dinner at Raffles place but we end up to Suki Sushi at Cineleisure for our dinner...The Three of us was damn hungry....then we Eat until so full wor.. After that we went Taka to shop shop...and i go get my breakfast from crystal jade..haha.... At the Taka B2 Atrium, we saw Shu Uemura's Show rehearsal...


Alot of models wor... So the 3 of us stood there for quite sometime... Out of so many models, we oni managed to see 1 not bad looking one... Think his name is Andrew ba.. ..

Here's he look like : cute & handsome right!!! hahaha.....

below is some nice pics... Quite nice wor...

Girl in Black... haha Tats Mi and Kat...

THE TWO VIP in my life...... My dao tao No.1 KAT & No.2 Joyce

The 3 of us... Mi , Kat & Joyce....

Make a Guess....who's legs was that????

Tats Joyce and me....

The three Little Pig....hahaha.....

Tats mi.....Yeah!!!!! I'm happy.....

lalalalalalala.....

time to go bed lor.....

friday coming.......

yeah!!!!!


No comments: