Sunday, October 16, 2005

Oh My God!! I'm late...

haha...Jus reach home..this morning actually meeting joyce 9am...
but i over slept...so sorry!!
i actually wake up at 8am..but i went back to slp for a little while more.. but who knows when i open my eye and see the time again...
oh my god..is aready 9.30am ,i jump up my bed...shit !! shit !!
i'm late....siao liao..she's waiting for me at bedok...i called her lucky she meet da shu for breakfast... heng ar... if not sure kana scolded by her... haha...

enjoy our SPORTS DAY.... We cycle for 2hours non-stop.. & now i very tired...going to take a short nap...
later still have to do some reports, by today i have to finish it....

Pic taken @ East Coast Park :

our bike no.2113... must buy 4D..haha

Joyce & me after 1 hour cycle...

Da Shu & Joyce..

Who's backview is this??

haha...wow figure not bad lei...

No comments: