Saturday, October 08, 2005

KTV session...wif Joyce & Her Derz...

Just now went KTV with Joyce & Her Derz ....
Near my hse there... Super Super cheap lor..Next time must go must go again...
Then i know that they really cant stand me, I know la!!!!
I alway like sing sad & old & hokkien Songs....wahhaaha!!!
Lalalala.....But i enjoy sing-ing that jus now... lalalala...
After that we went 85 market for our supper... But i didnt eat anything,
Cause i want to on diet... I feel i'm putting on weight again, so must control... hahaha!!!!

Some funny pic taken just now:

This is Da shu(Joyce de Derz)

Omg!!! who is this??? She No face or Shy!! haha...

It's me!! Lalalala...

Hahaha..Guess who singing this song??

The stupid thing i did tonite :

  • Just now I Burn my finger....

so painful..... hu..hu..hu..

Tomolo got to be a very busy day for me....

Prog for tomolo....

Morning Time : working....

Afternoon Time : going my auntie hse for hair-do...Make chio chio....

Evening Time : Meeting my dao tao no.2, by today we have to get Somethings for regina baby girl... Cause next sat,We have to go for Riko 1st month party.....Riko nice name...

This is Riko.....

Riko Riko, call me!! call me!! Auntie yellow...hahaha !!

Night time : meeting our DAO TAO No.1..

No comments: