Sunday, October 02, 2005

i am f**king angry tonite...

er...where should i start from....
Someone f_cking CCB...
She purposely walk beside and push me..
then say sorri..fuck loh... tsk...
maybe she will feel HAPPY doing such a childish thing..
i thot i'm the only one childish..

But who's know...
if u really want to push me
COME... COME... COME...
no need to say sorry want....

fu_king stupid lor.....
CCB....

WAT THE FU*K SHE'S WANT?????

she want to dare me itzi... come lor..
I only can say i'm a real good temper person...
but u better dun come dare me lor..
if u wan, u come dare me liao,then no need to say sorry....
if not u'll just making him lose his own face lor...
infornt of me..lor...


then i really f_cking so angry & damn mad so i msg him...
PLEASE ASK YOUR GF TO BEHAVE....
CCB....KNN CB.. NAbay CB....
So tonite f_cking angry....damn!!! wat the hell?!?!?


just reach home after our supper,
we wenT geylang for our supper ard 3plus...
wif a group of stylo miklo people.....

Stay at double o till 3plus then tai wei came fetch us....EVO9 again!!! yeah!! yeah!!haha!!
his such a nice guy...
Thank you so much!!

And also not forget kaiqiang his a nice guy too...
cause he came suntec to fetch me and bi to double o too...
cause me & bi went suntec to eat our dinner.
Thai Steamboat buffet $25.80nett..

very nice!!
but next time we must go earlier... okie!!! okie!!!

No comments: