Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ktv Session at PaRtY WoRlD...

Lalala....went Ktv with Joyce and Kathy....
From 7pm till 11pm... cannot liao we sing till no voice & so tired...hahaha
Is our Ktv Session..yeah man...
A retro nite again for me only lah...wahaha

And now i just reach home....
wow...So fast...of cos..
Derz come and fetch Joyce home & of cos they send me home too...yeah!!!

A very BIG Thank you to you Da shu..

below is some pic taken jus now:

She's my Dao Tao No.1..Kathy..

wow..she sing really very well...

She's my Superstar..yeah!!

Here's come Joyce making funny look..

while Kathy is singing so serious..haha..

Haha...is my turn to make funny LoOk...

Omg!! See she still can sing so serious...

Now my turn to be serious!!!

Here's it come to Joyce turn...

She can four man show man...Good man!!

Weekend coming...tomolo fri loh...yeah!!

a busy weekend ahead...

so many things need to be done!!

By this weekend!!

so many prog going on..

No comments: