Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sat nite...

On evening time meet joyce, we went down town..go get thing from taka for Riko 1st month is on next sat ,then dinner was at Burger king @ wheelock. erm..Still early so we decide go devil's bar awhile..We were crossing the road we saw our own fren at the same time,but..wat a small small world her fren was actually my fren fren..haha..someone i use to love before, many yrs back..but we never start at all...haha..



Pic taken by joyce...

Omg!! wat happen to my hair??

Pretty!!!

haha..of cos we did take some pic when we're at Devil's, after awhile we went Double o...& of cos I saw him again!! but before that me and joyce was sitting outside double o, we cant believe that the two of us can just sit there toking and singing non-stop for 1.1/2hour, then we went back double o for our party time...at double o a guy...dun know who the F**k he is lah..he @#$%^ he touch my waist and ask me to dance with him..F**k man..but i say no thank...pls leave me alone..damn it!!

but i left there ard 1plus ba...

i went back devil's cos some of my fren was there..&bcos i meet ah bi there ard 3am,after she knock off.but i find my fren awhile then i went off to meet apple at orchard parade hotel 2nd floor they're at there drinking..get to know some new fren: richard,kelly,a guy from KL(he look like Jay), emily(a singer @ devil's)& a few more people,but i forget they're name opps..haha..&after tat we went back devil's again..

No comments: