Sunday, October 02, 2005

my sunday prog!!!



Today was a busy day for me.....last nite slp at this mornin 7plus...and i wake up ard 10am this morning.....xiao yi called me....she ask me wan to go see "yee po" (ah ma de mei mei) she's at hospital....so we go pay a visit her.... so me and xiao yi and ah ma went SGH to visit her ard 12plus thot of meeting san yi but she put us aeroplane... kaoz... the day was fu_king tired for me... i look so blur and stea_.... after SGH we went bugis for our tea break and shopping and dinner...

here's the tea break we have :


this set cost $7.95 with a soup of the day and a cup of coffee/ice lemon tea...

it taste good.....


then dinner time.....thot of going food court eat...but too many people no place sit....
we find a table but a old uncle...his $%^&(^ idiot man!!!
so we went CRYSTAL JADE for our dinner.....
i order a LeMian/Beef Brisket....it's make me think of someone who love to eat this too...

here's how it look like :



yummy yummy!!!!



let u see our queen enjoy eating her dinner :

here's she is.....my ah ma.....

i love her alot......



after our dinner we went back to bedok....xiao yi wanted to buy a pair of diamond ear ring...so i follow them go....at the shop i feel so sleepy...and tired...... maybe bcos ytd i never slp well.....

BUT I'm still very angry......

No comments: