Friday, February 03, 2006

BIG TIME... Sigh!!!

It's a big-time to be back at work YTD after a long but not long break. Since Ytd i been complain to everyone, that i'm Very Boring!!! Real boring!! and bloody sianz.... @ work...


it had been a tiring day.

Maybe because past few never sleep well... & going everywhere to collect Ang bao...

Lastnite i had a dream... Someone appear in my dream... who?? haha...
(solongihadneverdreamofhimwhynowadayheappearinmydreamagainhowcome)

Tomolo goin to my darling house for dinner.... i going to make some agar agar and top shell for her, as she request for mine top shell too.... heehee
But tomolo my house have lion dance, Should wait for the lion dance to come or Not??? Wat if i wait it'll be very rush for me to rush to jamie house leh.....
Wat to do?? wat to do???
Jus see how lah tomolo....

13 more days to go..... Perth I Am coming... hahaha

No comments: