Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day....
Althought i DO no have any lover or bf!!!!!??

but... I'll celebrate with my love ones too..
This coming friday, meeting Kathy for dinner
after dinner we'll be heading to Dbl o ,
meet joyce there too..

sat meeting
my Darling 'Jamie'
Place haven out yet..

erm...
but I really hope next tue 14/2/2006 ,
I can meet someone that I still love & care for...
haha who??

Movie ??

**************************************************

**********************************

***********************

*************

*****

***

*

*** Maybe we really dun noe what we actually want....

& sometime when after we lose someone ,

we than realize How important that person ARE!!!

Maybe that person is still waiting for u to come back...

But u dun realize it only...

No comments: