Monday, February 06, 2006

recap

Let do some recap for past few dayz & nitez,


Fri nite was at Dlb o & i almost goin gone case.. stay out with someone fm 4am till 9am the next day morning.. wahaha.. & i never go work .. have some talk with him .. got one part i almost tears out ((but he dun noe)) but i force myself ... no ... i cant cry.. oh ya!! i think i did something !! on the nite my many many years back ex bf called me !!!! nbcb !! wat the fucking hell he want ... & i also forget wat i have say to him tat nite... fm Sat afternoon he keep calling me.. but i dun wan to answer at all ... but at jamie hse he call again jamie help me to pick up ... then he say want to meet me.. nb.. he want to let people mis-understand tat i'm his Mistress .... rite !!! so angry !!! & pls save it lah i wont meet u want...


Sat meet Lai Xiang at cityhall , den we went down to yishun , Ham fetching us from Yishun to Hillview (my Darling hse) dinner was at Jamie hse ... nice food prepare by her mum ... Thanks auntie for ur ang bao & foods ... but i never had much cos i'm Bloody Sleepy ... almost fell asleep at Jamie hse... the guys r playing MJ, Me & xiang watching tv till i tear out because of that sad story... but heng ar.. no one know only xiang saw it.. waha!!! Half way of dinner Jessie called me!! cos her ah boy going ang mo kio.... then she wanted to join us at jamie hse... oh !! and also we have a "suprise" for MR Blur!! a Birthday Cake for him .. it's he's bday !!!!! After eating we're planning where should we GO later!! at 1st we're planning to go MOS but we change to Party World @ Tanjong Pagar singing session from 11pm plus till 3am plus, at ktv jessie keep saying about ah soon & my things... I'm very tired to hear this kind of things... but i'm not in mood to talk back lah.... watever the fuck u all wan to say just go ahead lah..." I cant be bother anymore" ... i fell asleep at the ktv room... wahaha... so sleepy mah..

after ktv meet someone at 85 market, but the stall there closed so early nowaday... so went other place with him for our supper, after tat he drive me home.. oh thanks..

sun wake up very early in the morning when mum saw me , she was so shock!! how come wake up i so early today... wahaha!!! cos i alway sleep till very late every sunday!!! Meet joyce at tampines... we had our lunch at tampines mall & coffee till 3 plus cos both of us fell so sleepy... so we went back early.. reach home around 4plus mum was baking cookies again but i'm super sleepy i fall in to my bed till 8plus went granny's hse for dinner...

oh ya!!! i taken some pic fri & sat will update later...

No comments: