Tuesday, February 14, 2006

recap

Haven been writing blog for sometime, is because i busy doing things....


let recap :


Sat :


Meeting darling jamie at far east, I'm late so she went scott to do pedicure while waiting for me... Sori sori...Pai sei.. after that we meet her gallen outside scott... from far far away i see someone acting cool leh wearing sun-glass. waha.. so We headed to Ajisen for our lunch-dinner...
After our meal, we decide to watch I NOT STUPID 2.. so we headed to Lido.. Guess what??!!Smoke are all over the cinema level.. *fire* *fire* ( ^_^" ) so we walked to Cine instead but then they never show Chinese Movie at all.. So 3 of us dunno what to do. Knowing that Laixiang and Tao are at Cine too, so we meet them up.. Headed to Hereen for window shopping. Getting bored, we went to Balcony for a drink.. at the same time, we waited for Kaiqiang.. Phone rang and he told us that he is not meeting us anymore.. Drink,chatted, lots of craps & many many lame-jokes... til 9.45pm.. everyone decided to go home... Me.. no-no is sat leh.. athought i'm tired cos lastnite went 'Dlb o' & somemore tomolo cousin ZHU XIAO DI is coming my hse early in the morning 8am. he wanted my to teach how to bake cookies, he wants to make some for his love one... see so sweet he is?? anyway i dun care i headed to mdm wong... very regert!!! should'nt go!! should go earlier... Mdm wong Sucks.... drink sucks too... music worset... the d-j re-mix the songs badly... after awhile at mdm wong, we really cant stand, so we decide to go devil's , atleast devil's better then mdm wong.... but i'm really tired & oso no mood.. we went of early too.. wanted to go for supper, but last min dun feel going supper so they send me home 1st... Thanks...

BAD-DAY


sun:


ZZzzz...... zzz.. Zzz... early early in the morning 7.30am my phone rang, wa kaoz.... so early!! argh!!! who tat early bird...


me : hello....
zhu : small jie jie!!
me : yes! wru now?? ( i'm closing my eye while talking to him) ZZzzzz... zzZZZzzz...
zhu : i'm at bedok mac, which set meal u want...
me : erm.... buy for me big breakfast lol... ZzzzZZzzz, but change the drink to ice-milo.
zhu : okie!! no prob!!!
me : but u know take wat bus to my place meh?!?!?!?
zhu : no, i dun know..
me : ok, later after u buying the meal call me than i'll link to my place.
zhu : hao de!!!!
me : haha after putting down the phone awhile.. i went back slp.. Zzzzz... the phone rings again.
me : yes,
zhu : ok, i'm coming which bus should i take??
me : ok u go to **** and take bus no.****, and drop down at the 4 stop.. u understand.. when saw a church that bus-stop.. ok!!!
zhu : ok!! i'll call u went i reachin..
me : hao de!!! [ still very blur blur, went back to my dreamland jus awhile only] he called again... I WANTED TO KILL HIM!! argh!!!
zhu : i reach liao..
me : than u cross the road lah.. that take lift-up... okie!!
zhu : ok!!

I'm trying to pull myself up the bed.. argh!!!so i start to teach him how to bake the cookies, after that making the shape of the cookies, as usual , we come out with jokes.. make me laugh & laugh.. haha.. althought in my mind i'm thinking others, atleast laugh can make me stop thinking awhile.... I also help him to pack the cookies with a very nice wrapping paper which he bring.. but no ribbon's... luckly i've ribbon's...

after every things is done!! is ard 12plus. he also wanted to buy flower's for other person's ??
Zhen Hong , u better dun 一心两意 , this is what i always say want.. after wash-up i bring him to bedok get the flower...

after that i headed to bugis to meet Lai xiang, i wanted to get a car model... heehee..bugis dun have.. so headed to suntec.. "hobby shop" yes.. i gotta myself a EVO-7 leh... we walk around awhile than i headed home... doing the model... till 3am plus... but is almost done!!! So happy...

Tired Day & No mood & Sadness..

Mon:
Blue again... wahaha.. this friday i'm leaving lol....
the happy thing i did was i finish the model in 2 day only leh wahaha.... so happy...

HAPPY


all pic will update later....

No comments: