Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm not tat strong


Maybe everyone will find that i'm better than before... wat i can say is U'RE wrong.... or i'm just acting strong outside only.... & no one know wat my mind is thinking... dun ask me, myself also dun know at all.... wat the fuck i want and i need.... haiz.... who the hell in my mind..... but wat if , there's a chance or wat?? will u give or give up the chance... i been thinking, i feel that my heart, has no one can replace someone at all... maybe is i alway put in too much... end up get hurt.... i really scared....


My ex bf called me last nite wanted to mit me.... kaoz... wtf he want.... ccb, he's ready marry and still wanted to mit me......& i dun wan to be a 坏人...
Really very hard to understand a guy mind thinking.... i think that they're face, is more important than a chance....


sigh...

wat to do?? this wat we always say is life!!!!

People will met they're love one, but that person is just beside them, they just choice to leave... why???why??? this is what i alway cant understand want!!! why?? why?? ya... i love to ask WHY??? WHY??? Life's is so unfair to me... & is always so unfair to me....

No comments: