Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i never dare to hope or wish!!

Nowaday ,
I'm very happy with people's around me & things i did & happen !!
But sometime i really dun dare to ' GIVE in ' any hope or wish for anything or anyone..
What the things has happen is aready past.. ' we've to forgive & forget it !! '
Better dun alway look back.. Must Look forward ... rite!!
i still have a Long Long way to go..
but sometime Just think back ,
of some happy and sweet memories that we use to be !!!
That the only thing that always keep in my mind.
Yes!! I'm too silly !!
Aready past !!
for what, i still remember ..

Actually I've many many thing to say,
but .... is better for me to keep that in my heart only...
without saying out!!!
Maybe i really Dun dare!!!

because I'm a Loser & a Coward !?!?

我们也不知道,

有时候结束也不是我要的结果 !!!!!

No comments: