Tuesday, May 02, 2006

boring

My boring holiday ' H A S ' pass...

Sat afternoon - went to traffic police... attend some road safety things & find out more history abt traffic police and see some video click & pic about some SAD accident.. after seeing those pic it's remind me some of my fren's who's pass away from accident...
The traffic police things end up 5 plus..
den time , to bear to go home lol. =x



Cute Pic taken @ traffic police



MAKE IN SINGAPORE

MAKE IN HONGKONG



Reach home 6 plus then change liao , meet my dao tao's @ party world, yes ktv session ..
Bcos of that ah fat celest still haven confirm with me abt the nite prog so i has no planning to go where else...then i wear very normal short , top, slipper to town.. wahaha.. then cant go anywher else too..
but my prog keep coming in @ very late time....
celest msg me, ricky call me.... & some bababa...
arghh!!!! they just call at the wrong time...
so i bo bian cos of my dressing ,
den went down to sultan watch football match with david they all...
have some cold beer.. then reach home i vomit.. bcos of tat kuku cab-driver...


Pic taken at Party World

黄金时代 [ my favor singer ]





==================================
==================================

Then my sunday...

I Sleep the whole day


Then my Labour Day...

I Sleep the whole day
@ nite went for a very angry wedding dinner with mum & auntie..

No comments: