Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tired...

It's Beening
SO so
Tired & Stress ....
the just past week...

No One know bout it !!!!

haiz...

Past few days&nite....
beening running here n there.... every where... every place..

F***
So Tired...

I think i need more rest leh...

But...

ToDAy Prog....
Still going on....
heh heh ;p
later after work meet-ing
Joyce , Regina & of cos Baby Riko....
Miss her so much man....
( i mean the mother & the baby hor... Not Joyce hor cos beening seeing her till, abit sianz le)
for sure , she'll POKE me when she saw the msg!!! hahaha
it's been SO long since our last meet-up session..

oh yah !! ms kathy also... been seeing her thur & fri & maybe tonite too..... very sian le.. hahaha..
they'll kill me.. if they saw the msg....
but i'm joking lah...

they're my right & left hands..

when i need help, they'll always there...

cos

we're DAO TAO'S


not finish yet......

after that
me & joyce
need to go down to HILLVIEW.....
it's My DARLING JAMIE Bday.......
hahaha....
BBQ makan session again....
oh no...
Past few days i been trying to eat less..
(actual never eat anything) :S now gone le lah...
cos i wanted to slim down....

hmmm...
After BBQ...

Prog still on...

Drinks-Session or Club-Session or Movie Session...

Actually the only thing i want to do now is SLEEP...

&

I want to go for movie...
but
SOMEONE doesnt want to accompany me to...
cos
he's mad with my attitude...(i think so) =X

=================

The only thing to make me STOP Thinking ,
is use up all my TIMES & DAYS & NITES & SLEEPS ...

NO ONE UNDERSTAND
WHAT I AM THINKING.

I really NEED to take more time to think about it...


No comments: