Thursday, May 18, 2006

WHen a STrange CALLS~~

Ring~~ ring~~~
Hello!!!

Hello!!!
Last nite went movie

"WHEN A STRANGE CALLS"


but..


Before the movie start...

I've finish two tube of mini Ben & Jerry!!!

NOT Enough!!

I WANT MORE......


hmm....

Since~~

Everyone is Busy with they're own thing...
& I''m Farking free & boring!!!
nothing better to do ,

So is time for some scary scary movie... that i can get it bed ASAP.

Cause this few nite!! sleepless nite for me.. haiz.....

This morning, on my way to work... i saw SOMEONE ,

I SAw Kelvin Yeo.... hmm... who's Kelvin leh... heh heh =x he was someone V.special to me!! during sec sch time... wahaha.. i used to wait for him, for ard 4-5yrs... wahaha..

WHY AM I ?? always so SILLY... haiizzzz.....

But...

Times.....

PAST..

No comments: