Saturday, May 20, 2006

COULD anyone!!!

COULD
ANYONE
TELL
ME
WHAT
HAS
HAPPEN???


Suddenly i FEeL SOMETHING,
Has HAPPEN & Weird!!!!
or am i too PARANOID!!

i feel
i'm a FOoL!!

I JUST want to know the TRUE !!!
Please....
Atleast telling me something ? ?
Right!
BUT....
Pls DUn say u're busy...
can....
Just tell me the true.. Atleast after knowing something i'll feel better ...
(dun make me think this n that pls) u should knw me, i'll always think , think , think!!!!!
i only know ure busy in ur school-work..& others thing i dun Know at all.
mayb ure the type of person which dun like to tell others much thing...
But U totally 'change' & sound diff!!! Please DUN 折磨我.... U know who ure~~~~


=================================


Lastnite went loyang with JOyce , DAvid & JAson went they for some praying.... cos everything was SO BAD now, work-not Very Gd, mood-not Very Gd, income-not Very Gd, & everything just SO BAD!!
after loyang went fisherman for some cold drinks...

No comments: