Monday, May 29, 2006

SUNDAY out wif my darling&dao tao's...

Meet-up with Jamie ard 5.30pm... @ ms & I NEVER late leh..
as im VERY boring @ hm,she's boring too...
We went watch movie....'The Da Vinci Code' for 2.1/2 hour...
the two crazy gal sitting in the front row... haha. omg!!!.

This what before the movie...
This time i go for 2 mini-tube of ben&jerry heehee..
but before the show start i finish the 2 tube aready...
Still no enough!!!! I want more pls.
.
'
Pic b4 we walk in the cinemas..
i get myself some present too..
hurhur ",
My Precious Moment ,
anyone want to get ME more Precious Moment!!
Please!!!
i also love this flower too....
Show finish @ ard 9plus... then when down to meet my dearest dao tao's at pasir ris.. we went fisherman V for my dinner + supper... me & kathy had chicken chop & joyce had fish & chip.... home sweet home ard 1plus slp @ 2 plus.. so today @ work very sleepy...
Today i totally eaten 5 ba chang for my breakfast & lunch & dinner...
ah ma de ba chang is always , 我的最爱!!!!
How am i going to slim down leh ??
my tea/break was prata again..
oh my god!!

"A murders is A heros"

No comments: