Monday, May 15, 2006

holiday over..

Thur nite - Bring my computer to "Computer doctor" again.. haiz... :S Thanks tai wei for helping me sending my computer there, then also send me to meet kathy.. heehee... Meet up with DaoTao's Kathy, as DaoTao's Joyce not ard, she's in HONGKONG now, So After meet up we went to Dbl o... Music was nice.. but Still left early ard 1plus.. hahaha ", Cos People's there cant make it. F**K #$%^*(=+ we Kana disturb by some AAFP(act a fool people) try to be funny with us... After dbl O i went meet up with a Sec Sch fren N my bro Pri Sch fren... for a few more cup of DRINKsss.... as i doesnt want to go home so early.. heehee.. saw ah ming @ tanjong pagar..

Fri holiday - Stay at home whole day ... as SOMEONE is very busy this few day.. haiz..

Having a BAD headache today... really kill me....

Sat - Morning Back work
- Evening meet lai xiang went FAr east shopping ( i bought 3 new shoes & afew pcs new cloths ) so happy then ard 9 plus meet lizhen @ CoffeeBean Paragon , then called EVO-9 den went dinner at balestier then went to devil's & tanjong pagar & devil's...

Bo bian go DEVIL's.... devil's is sianz then dbl o... haiz.. bo bian i promise my fren, go out with them, they want to go there then i follow them lol... hmmm.. but Happy!!! cos someone give me a BIG surprise really very happy to see him there.. thot he wont come cos i told him, i'm there... the 2nd time i went back there, jus reach awhile onli , Suddenly he stand beside me... heehee ", Sorri Ricky... cos i cant meet him... wahaha thot of meeting him at tanjong pagar..
Actually i dun feel goin clubbing anymore..... he actually wanted to fetch me back but i never reply his msg.. hehe... in devil's a few part i'm FarkIng Tu lan.... dun knw anyone knw abt it anot... haiz... thot of leaving devil's my own.. but Li zhen stopped me.. if i jus go off lik tat, left her alone... somemore she's farking drunk so worry about her.. she been drinking so much... is really bad for her health, i been telling her so many time not her drinks so much liao... but she also bo bian lah... oh ya... kathy also call me.. she's also wanted to come fetch me.. heh heh.. ", hmm.. reach home ard 6plus in the morning... chat on the phone till 8am.. after throwing everything out to the phone feel much more better.. but dun noe he understand wat i'm trying to say.. kuku!!! but i feel better.. heehee ",

Sun - VERY tired... maybe bcos i slept @ 8am this morning... wake up ard 5++ , Is Mother day but my MUM is not home she's busy with other important things... haiz.. so no point staying at home.. then li zhen called me jio go tampines mall of cos i on la... cos vincent came fetch me if not i will stay at home for the whole sunday... wahaha.. went walk here n there then after go eat then changi see Ah gua then went to the OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL~~~~~
so SCary~~~ So sCaRy~~~ The road was so dark... err~~~~


I WANT TO WATCH MOVIE
ROGER!!!!

No comments: