Monday, May 08, 2006

Fri, Sat, Sun

Fri Nite....
after work went citylink for my eyebrow shaping & meet my darling for dinner @ MS cos she's passing me some goodies...she bought for me...
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Then after tat Meet up with some of my Sec School Fren Went to Live Impact & MOMO's SiaNzzz Tio's
"Apple is LIVE impact Not LOVE impact" hor.. hehehe..



My Voting Sat....
I no need to vote, so i have a free off DAyz... ",
Thot of goin shopping at noon time...
But My 'VIP' slacking @ home till very late...
Thot of meeting ard 4 plus end up meet 6 plus.. COs SOMEone fell asleep!! argghh!! went down town shop around & eat alot alot.. haha
& went to the NEW Cathy Cinemas for a kuku show.make us fall asleep..
maybe before the show we ate alot & the seat was so comfortable hehehe...
oh ya!!! WE've alot of Ice cream leh.... yummy!!!
So is time to go for some running session lol....
it's been so long , tat never go out shopping & movie leh....
i'm very enjoy & happy for this sat....
Thank you!!!
Althought always beening bully by ###
(& i knw if one more time he talk to me if i never reply, i Will get it!!! waha)
but sometime i just dun feel talking so much!! UNDERSTAND~~~
bleah bleah ",




Sun...
wake up around 12plus...
All my mind was thinking all the conversation tat we had last nite...
& i start to have weird dream again!!!!! Arrggghhh!!!!
after slacking @ home for awhile... been thinkin should go out for some walk walk..
better then stay at home wasting my time.. i knw if i stay at home i will keep thinking again~~~~
So went bugis with Ah bi.. awhile later jessie & ah boy joining us
BECAUSE ah bi is wearing a mini-skirts.. Wee uu wee~~~
waha...
Reach home around 9plus they're plannin to go moive but i last min dun feel goin..heh heh of cos kana scold by JESSIE lah... but i'm very tired leh... cos i didnt slp well last nite.... arghh!!!!

No comments: