Sunday, May 21, 2006

oh dear!!

I Over spend again...

I Love Shopping~~
when mood swing~~~
&
I Hate
having those weird feeling in my mind~~


SEE

I bought all THIS,
from past few days&weeks

I"M broke now..



Last nite, Hang over again~~~~
late afternoon meet Joyce went Holland.V wif her,
cos fren Open A NEW shop there... drop down SEE see LOOK look...
N weather was so HOT ytd, u know what happen anot,
i went to get a BIG tube of BEN & JERRY for myself & joyce...
I'm In love with strawberry cheesecake
heeheee ",
I almost finish all by Myself!!
clap clap*****
After holland V went down Barcode to meet Zhiling & ricky they all....
but they left V.early, left me alone behind till dun know what time??

how i get home?? i also dun know!!!

haiz..

zhiling put on weight too... wahaha.. everyone is puttting on weight!!!
SO funny... many funny things happen tat nite!!

Remark:
for tat bababa,
Please dun always Say evo9 or ricky or watever...
I dun like...
I feel like ure pushing me to others people...
I HATE IT!!!

你明白吗??





No comments: