Saturday, June 24, 2006

6 week, boring sat again..

haiz..
6 week leh..sian..


Next wk..BBQ session.. last nite went blk 700 B/R went to the supermarket to get some BBQ things.. with joyce & david & kathy & ken.. at the coffeeshop there.. joyce & david reach there 1st..then we went for our while waiting for kathy to reach...then my cousin call me out.. but i'm lazy to go out..haha.. somemore all my cousin is at my ah ma hse...
boring!!! although now i no need to work on sat.. but i jus feel so boring & lonely inside do anyone know ? haiz.. but i'm getting busy after next week.. lesson starting soon.. Everything has settle... i have to planning my timetable... how should i going to plan everything... i need someone to help me...
haiz...sianz.. tonite no planning again.. later goin to get some more chill for next sat..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing 1 2 3.... haha ",