Sunday, June 25, 2006

my SAT nite... chilli cooked.. Ready for BBQ


My sat nite, was at home cooking chilli for my Dao Tao Kathy for her BBQ next sat...
I been a Good Gal...
Fri, Sat, Sun Nite... all the row..
Never go out at all...
Clap***Clap*** (heehee!! is i'm broke le)
haiz.. is bcos no one DAte me OUT !!! haha..
EVeryone is busy with they're own thing..
Joyce busy watching JJ lastnite...
Me busy cooking chilli.. Heehee =P
tomolo sch re-open le.. all my cousin goin to back school again...hmm..
Especially to Madeline Koh Chin Fung, this year u're taking PSLE so dun play play!! I also staRTing school soon..
Timetable i need to arrange myself...
I'll arrange 3-4 time a week..
for weekday lesson only 1-2hour
for weekend lesson only sat half-day..
i dun have to worry so much cos lesson time can arrange any time ...
All the things that need to be used has been ordered!! Now, I only need to wait for all my thing come.. then i can start my lesson le...
Next time any one need a new hair cut look for me...
okie!!!
LET ME TRY ON UR HEAD!!! hahaha ",

No comments: