Monday, June 12, 2006

Yes!!! i TENDER le!!

YES!!
I Tender today,
am i too rush??
or
am i too much??
But why!?!
Am
i still thinking for them!!
& i'm starting my new jobs this wed...
is a 5 days job..
yeah!!!
salary GOOD!! working hour GOOD!!
& many many good things!! hahaha..
I Am so lucky!!
cos i dun have any cert,
then i still can get this job..
before that i'm so worry that i cant get any job?
Heng ar !!
i really need to go down & pray thanks GOD!!
for helping me...so much!!
maybe i did many GOOD things b4 so god is helping ME!!!
Yes!!
This new job make my wish come true!!
I can take my part time course!!
NOW,
i'm having a problem cos my boss dun let me go!!!
but , i hack care them!!
humph~~
i only know tomolo is my LAST DAY!!!
bleah!!!
next time my working hours : 8am-5pm mon-fri

No comments: