Sunday, June 04, 2006

last min..

Meetup with eric ( a small brother when i was working LJS )
have some talk...after so many YRS we still contact...

E: u still waiting for that guy??
K: hmm... u mean the sec sch time tat one huh?
E: ya.. tat wan...
K: pls leh it's been so long leh.. but we're still v.gd fren..
E: Dun always Wait!!
K: kns.. i also dun wan alway wait!!!! is my fate haven come.. but when it's came,it'll leave soon too!! maybe is the way i handle. wrong way!! haha..
E: ai ya!! me also lah...
K: then dun say me hor :S .... heeheee

1st round:
We went blk 55 for some drink...


2nd round:
then i meet up,my others fren we went seng kee for supper.. it's remind me something...haiz.. after alots of food.. beening force to finish ALL the foods... we went down to M/south.. not go shanghai, hor ", go catch up with few sec sch fren.. tok lots claps with them everyone has change...getting more n more ham..& chio liao.. fat become slim, slim become fat.. hahaha ",
one of my fren is working at osim HQ i told him i did send the my resume to he's company.. ask him for some help.. hope i can get in lah... let pray..

No comments: