Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hehehe!! I'm writing blog in my New office again... hahaha..

Today,
I got nothing to do, damn free!! But from Tml onwards, i'm goin to be very busy le.. haha!! month end.. siao liao... stress~~~ stress~~~ Cause 1st time do closing Here.. still not too sure about how the system run... Abit gan jiong & worry lol... hahaha.. but NVM i'm fast learner.. haha..
& somemore OUR BIG Boss not around, went KL for some bussiness trip... wahaha.. shoik shoik.... so can eat abit snake here....
Later not eating lunch.. Cause i wan to on diet... hehehehe.. I Think , Actually i did slim down abit le... haha... so happy.. so can bring my Ben & Jerry back to me again... so long never buy any BEN & Jerry...cos it's make me put on weight..if u wan to put weight fast so try to eat more ben & jerry it's really help you put on weight Fast~~~ damn fast.. wahaha...

No comments: