Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Lonely & blur SAT, My tired & happening SUN

LonelY & boring & blur sat NITE
Meetup with laixiang @ orchard ard 6plus... our Birkenstock is here... then meet celest @ zara taka, then the 3 of us walk ard town... end up we're at mcdonald forum watch fifa match again.. But awhile later meet Evo9 & his gf went for dinner then saw MY dear ben there..(haha) then after we went pasir ris park watch soccer again with ah Chiong & ah Jan & T2 , saw joyce there too... in the end i dun know how i reach home..haha..how i get home..me??? hahaha.. myself cant remember @ all...
MY HAPPENing SUNDAY!!!
Then the next morning kana scold by kathy cos i've to meet them go Sentosa.. but i forget to switch my hp normal mode.. so my phone is still under silent mode...cos ytd switch it to silent mode.. But lucky i auto wake up around 9plus ba... on the phone awhile then go prepare things Sentosa..end up we meet ard 11 ba then went to fetch JOYCE.. SORRY DAO TAO's all my fault.. wahaha.. really forget to switch back my phone.. kathy gave me 15missed call.. haha.. but u both have enough hor!! keep sayin me & william/micheal rite... happy rite!!! oh not both of u, is the 4 of u.. u know who u're huh... humph!! but luckly i'm not so petty.. but onli pretty hahaha so never take it to hard.. but pls say me more wahaha.. ",

SO MANY PIC taken while on our way to sentosa, Joyce & Kathy & me... Time for some BBQ for our body.... hahaha.. ", But too bad the sun just come out for awhile.. haiz sad =(

Here's come the REAL 3 PIG...
oh is only 2 pig lah.. cos i keep talking till joyce cant stand me, she cant sleep.. then she follow me with some crap...wahaha.. we start to record some funny sound...but i know kathy goin to kill me soon..

We're on the TOP... Someone is scare of height... hahaha..who huh?? MY leg is up the TOp too... heehee ", me & joyce we're taking same Skylift Ride , kathy & ken they take another Skylift ride just behind us only..

No comments: