Friday, June 16, 2006

BEen so busy!!! past few day..

Yes i'm BEEN busy , learning new software.. haha.. so far no problem.. haha
today my 3rd day to work.. haha.. ytd i start msn again..haha..
shoik!!! got internet for me to use....
but i'm trying not to blog at working hours... cos my boss just siT behind me.. seeseelooklook ",
BUT nvm....
cos when others is free , they play GAME too!!
I AM VERY happy with my new work PLACE..
ok stop saying work..
yes tomolo no need to work haha..
okie!!
back to last nite...
wat has happen ?
meet up for DEAR want ....
Now i'm working as
a AR(Account Receiveable)
@ Tampines
last nite , after knock off !!!
Take a express bus down fm my work place to town ...
Having last mins, LAlala session ...
with my 2 DAO TAO's

THE Little PIG !!

Haha ",

Here come the magic WORDS for last nite !!!!

WHEN U FREE A BLACK BIRD, IT WILL BRING US LUCK !!!

MORE BIRD MORE LUCK !!!

WAHAHA !!!

&

ALSO

OUR magic sing for last nite AH ken AH ken ... hahaha ~~ & we had so many vision of SUPERWOMAN .... YELLOW sing CHINESE superwoman , JOYCE sing ENGLISH superwoman , KATHY sing CANTONESE superwoman .

YES!!! WE're superwoman!!

not forget ,

We been laughing all the way.. while waiting for MRT we still laughing... hahaha.. jus now kathy call me.. jio me go watch football match again.. but i dun wan to go... awhile later joyce call again... aiyo!! the 2 of them chut pattern again....haha...NO no NO no... after talking to the both of them , say i'm not goin out tonite!!

Alan @ msn say hi...then tok me jio me go out... siao bo.. DO U KNOW WhAT PROG bo!! watch football match AGAIN !!!! everyone is crazy about fifa 2006 football match.. argh~~ & Happen to know that HE & ML not together anymore.. then he tell me is FATE? what huh FATE?? u guys where got believe fate want..i still remember once in msn he was toking with me.... say about wat lovelovelove...& ba ba ba, hmm... i think cos that time i was very sad & down for some other thing ba...aiya.. i also forget le la.. only remember i did say back him..say, i dun believe in love... & this afternoon my darling ask me.. is there any true love!!! wat is true love~~~~ i was thinking!!! WHAT IS LOVE?? WHAT IS TRUE LOVE??

DO we really can find our true love..

I just need a normal pure true love will do !! is that so hard to get a pure true love !!

LOVE = FATE ??

No comments: