Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm Job-lesss soon

Haha...
Taken 1.1/2day urgent leave!!!
Boss is getting mad about me!!!
Not onli me, my another colleague has been taking 2 day leave & 1.1/2 Mc cos her baby was sick!!!
but our boss just dun understand....

hmmm...
Monday the both of us, will get it from him...
but i dun think he can do anything to us..
Cos he still need us to do many things for him...
but we will see wat will happen on monday...
i been so tired this few day slp very early... last nite kathy jio me out... but i dun wan..
bcos i wanted to save money... no money le... cos i over spend this month & going jobless...
I beening sending out so many resume out this morning!!!
I been thinking goin for another admin or account job....
or i'll be going for my full-time hair-stylist course.
my grandmother & aunties all ask my to lun...
if i can...
i beening trying to stay there but i really can't.
i been working here for 6 YEARS but is sad to say, They really too much!!!

No comments: